Election fever is once again nearing its boiling point. It seems that it’s really one of the most exciting times in the Philippine archipelago. We see mudslinging and extreme means that the candidates use just to get the people’s vote. I still do not understand why spend so much millions — hundreds of millions, I heard — to just get a public office that really pays so low.
Anyway, I looked at the prospective senatorial candidates from TEAM Unity (Administration) and the Grand Coalition (Opposition). It seems that we have a lot of good candidates that we can vote for this coming May 14. Tentatively, here’s my list but of course, time will change this.
1. Chiz Escudero (Grand Coalition)
2. Alan Peter Cayetano (Grand Coalition)
3. Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III (Grand Coalition)
4. Michael Defensor (TEAM Unity)
5. Joker Arroyo (TEAM Unity)
6. Manny Villar (Ind-Grand Coalition)
7. Sonia Roco (Grand Coalition)
8. Antonio Trillanes IV (Grand Coalition)
That’s all for now. Surely, this will change because of the fluid nature of politics.