I can’t believe it’s almost the end of 2007 and like what I did 2 years ago, I am answering the year end survey to check how much has happened this year.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’ve never done before?
So many firsts — first time to drive, first time to travel to the US, first time to see/experience snow and sub-zero temperatures to name a few.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
The goals last year was growth in different facets in my life. I have achieve some of it and most probably, I will set something again for 2008.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
So many people gave birth this year. Ma’am Jusel, Sheryl, Irene, and Laine.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
I don’t think so.
5. What country did you visit?
US, Puerto Rico, Japan (in-transit), Australia, Singapore
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 16-18: Bohol vacation! :-)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Going on to the next level at work, and finally getting a vacation albeit short.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Repeat last year’s lines: not taking enough risks — again.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
The usual flu and jetlag!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My LCD TV, and my Canon EOS 400D.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I think my
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Britney Spears — again.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, luho (refer to #11)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Bohol, US TOM Mod (that was gone quickly), Driving!
16. What songs will always remind you of 2007?
Irreplaceable – Beyonce, Umbrella – Rihanna
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? sadder (nagplateau na ang work life — again)
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter.
iii. richer or poorer? richer (thank you HP!)
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
putting myself out there
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
procrastinate — I just do not learn!
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With the family — again.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
nope! Infatuation, yes but no love — 3rd straight year!
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Spice Girls are back! ;)
27. What did you want and got?
refer to #11.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Oh my. For local, it’s got to be Kubrador. For foreign — very shallow — Enchanted.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 24 this year. The usual dinner with parents.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Moola and jowa.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
32. What kept you sane?
Friends and internet.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Actually, nothing. I have become political apathetic.
35. Who did you miss?
my friends back home especially when I am out for business trips
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
This will sound a bit jaded — I think I did not learn any valuable life lesson this year.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I like romantic things
Like music and art.
And as you know
I have a gigantic heart
So why don’t I have
It sucks to be me!
– It Sucks to Be Me, Avenue Q