Once again, here I am filling up this survey form to check what has happened in this year.
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
– write an SOW
– finally get out of the Japan airport (both Kansai and Narita)
– go to Volume, Potipot, Laiya
– filed a 3-week leave
– eat raw chicken
– renewed my passport
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Not resolutions, but goals. I wanted to be prepared so I had to suck it up on some of the things that I want. For 2010, I’ve blogged about my goal already. Change is going to happen!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My uncle. We’re not really close, but blood is thicker than water.
5. What countries did you visit?
Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A much bigger pay. Haha!
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
This is a tough one. I’d say May 24-25 as the end of my MYSAP journey (after 15 months!), Nov 23 as the end of my Japan experience (after 21 months!). On a personal note, I’d say yesterday was one of the coolest days and I’ll leave it at that.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Surviving the year and being able to deliver what I need to do.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Repeat last year’s lines: not taking enough risks — again and again.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
My first stomach flu!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
No gadgets this year. Just clothes, and a Wii game.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Can’t think of anyone at the moment.
13. Whose behavior appalled you and made you depressed?
Kathy would know! BP.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Savings, food, trips, clothes – in that order.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Three-week vacation. Love.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Nobody and I Got a Feeling.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? – happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? – thinner.
iii. richer or poorer? – richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
put myself out there.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
procrastinate – still not learning.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
with the family as per tradition.
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Gossip Girl, 90210, Flash Forward, Ugly Betty, American Idol, X Factor (UK), Vampire Diaries, Project Runway
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Definitely, but hate is too strong though.
25. What was the best book you read?
Getting Things Done.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and not get?
28. Favorite film of this year?
100, Kimmy Dora, Avatar, Slumdog Millionaire
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 26. Office and dinner with parents. Usual.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Love and money.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
32. What kept you sane?
Friends, internet and food!
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Philippine politics is one hot mess.
35. Who did you miss?
Friends that I do not see often!
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
You can do anything if you want something really bad.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I like romantic things
Like music and art.
And as you know
I have a gigantic heart
So why don’t I have
It sucks to be me!
– It Sucks to Be Me, Avenue Q