I have been filling up this survey for years now! It’s kinda cool to see how my answers have changed year-on-year. :-) Happy new year!
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
– work on a different account
– work during Europe time (the whole year I think!)
– live in Europe!
– fall in love with Amsterdam
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Not resolutions, but goals. Need to post another blog about that.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My best friend from LSGH – Bernard! =( It’s his birthday today as well.
5. What countries did you visit?
France, The Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A deeper personal life.
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Aug 24 – HK hostage fiasco
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Knowing that I can survive living in a different country and adjusting well.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Being caught up in things and not being able to decide on things as quick as I wanted to.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Usual flu (like right now!)
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I bought a Canon S90 because I fell in love with Chuvaness’ pictures. I also got an iPod Touch 4th gen.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Can’t think of anyone at the moment.
13. Whose behavior appalled you and made you depressed?
As usual, Kathy knows! Not sure if it’s appalled, but depressed, yes.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Savings, and food!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
2 months in Europe.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? – sadder.
ii. thinner or fatter? – thinner I think.
iii. richer or poorer? – richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
put myself out there.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
with the family as per tradition.
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Gossip Girl, American Idol, X Factor (UK), Vampire Diaries, Project Runway
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
The Hunger Games
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and not get?
28. Favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 27, but I worked during that day in the office.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Love and money.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
32. What kept you sane?
Friends, internet and food!
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Men of Vampire Diaries!
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Philippine elections and the Hostage fiasco.
35. Who did you miss?
Friends that I do not see often!
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Loads of new hires! :-)
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Life is unfair. You do not get what you deserve all the time.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
You make me
I’m living a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on
I can’t sleep
And don’t ever look back
Don’t ever look back