1. What did you do in 2015 that you’d never done before?
I think there are so many things I have never done before. Some of them are:
– go camping
– move from an apartment to a house
– sprained my ankle
– joined a volleyball league
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
– I keep goals that I try to track regularly.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
none that I know of.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
none that I know of.
5. What countries did you visit?
Mexico, Singapore, Philippines. Within the States, I visited Seattle, Portland, Chicago, St. Louis, Memphis, Nashville, Louisville.
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
More focus, discipline and passion.
7. What date from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 15 – my last day in HP.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting out of my comfort zone and trying new things
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not allowing my self to succumb to more uncomfortable areas.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Fatigue, Ankle sprain
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A new car, and my new wallet! I love them.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Miss Philippines who won Miss Universe 2015.
13. Whose behavior appalled you and made you depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Starting in GE.
16. What song will always remind you of 2015?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? – happier
ii. thinner or fatter? – fatter
iii. richer or poorer? – richer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Trying new experience.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent Christmas in Chicago with Joel and a bunch of his friends.
21. Did you fall in love in 2015?
22. How many one-night stands?
I know but I’m not putting that info out here. Haha!
23. What was your favorite TV program?
How to Get Away with Murder
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and not get?
Better volleyball hops!
28. Favorite film of this year?
The Martian, A Second Chance
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 32 this year and I was in Singapore for a business trip. I had dinner with Dan, Majel at Dan Ryan’s.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Peace of mind.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015?
Smart Casual and more sporty.
32. What kept you sane?
volleyball and solitude.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Justin Trudeau I guess.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
Family and friends from the Philippines!
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015.
Define your own success.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I’m more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
‘Cause what if I never love again?