1. What did you do in 2016 that you’d never done before?
– bought a house
– had an MRI for my knee
– had some knee injections
– went to SAPPHIRE
– voted as an absentee voter in Chicago
– watched Madonna live
– watched Coldplay live
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
– I usually keep goals that I try to track regularly. Do I hit them? That’s another story.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
none that I know of.
5. What countries did you visit?
I just traveled in the US this year. I visited Washington DC, Orlando, Miami, Chicago, Saugutuck, Columbus, Indianapolis, Champaign
6. What would you like to have in 2017 that you lacked in 2016?
In 2017, I want to play volleyball again. :(
7. What date from 2016 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 21 – I bought a house (closing date)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Buying a house! So adulting.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Buying a house! Kidding. My emotions dragging me down sometimes.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Patellar Tendon Tear.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My kickass TV!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior appalled you and made you depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing giant pandas.
16. What song will always remind you of 2016?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? – happier
ii. thinner or fatter? – fatter
iii. richer or poorer? – poorer/richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Do more things that make me happy.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worry about finances and just do things.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent Christmas at JV’s. Josel made a surprise visit and he as added in our small group.
21. Did you fall in love in 2016?
22. How many one-night stands?
I know but I’m not putting that info out here. Haha!
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
The STory of Our Lives.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and not get?
No pain in my knee. :(
28. Favorite film of this year?
Captain America: Civil War
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 33 this year and I had a nice dinner with friends in Bella Luna.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
That friggin’ London trip.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2016?
More adult and sporty.
32. What kept you sane?
music and reddit.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Elections and having 4 years of Trump. :( :( :(
35. Who did you miss?
Family and friends from the Philippines!
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Mike, my realtor.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2016.
Define your own success.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Why can’t you hold me in the street?
Why can’t I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can’t we be like that?